Tracey M. Bobo
Areas of Practice
- Medicare Set-Aside
- Workers’ Compensation
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- B.S., University of Michigan, with Distinction,
- J.D., Michigan State University, magna cum laude,
TRACEY M. BOBO is an Attorney at Ruegsegger Simons & Stern, LLC. Ms. Bobo joined the firm in 2012. She has focused her practice on Medicare set-aside and Medicare secondary payer matters since 2012, including preparing Medicare set-asides to assist with settlement, submissions to CMS including re-reviews when necessary, and assisting clients with conditional payment issues and disputes. Prior to joining Ruegsegger, Simons, & Stern, LLC, she spent five years practicing in the areas of insurance defense and insurance coverage, both at the trial and appellate court levels.
Ms. Bobo is a member of the Colorado Bar Association. She is also a member of The National Medicare Secondary Payer Network.
Ms. Bobo was born in southern Michigan. Her personal interests include spending time with her husband and dogs, fitness/running, visiting National Parks, and watching mixed martial arts competitions.